Printed from MyDiary Blood Pressure at
MyDiary Blood Pressure Log
Log and analyse blood pressure to fight hypertension and improve your heart health.
The app does NOT measure the blood pressure.
Adding blood pressure measurements is very easy thanks to a clean user interface and a dedicated keypad.
The blood pressure log can be viewed not only in a table but also in a number of charts and statistics.
You can print the log or send it directly to your doctor.
Blood Pressure Log
- Log the blood pressure readings
- Add the cuff location and the body posture
- See interactive charts, statistics, and a summary
- Print reports or share the data by email
- Import data exported from other apps (using the CSV format)
- Track weight, glucose, and oxygen saturation
- Define custom ranges for low and high blood pressure
- Add custom tags and description to each measurement
- Customize ranges for low and high blood pressure
- Filter the displayed data
- Save to a file or send by email
- Generate reports for the MS Word
- Create Excel spreadsheets
- Export to CSV or XML data formats